Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio Commercial Roof Replacement
Meis Roofing is a leading provider of commercial roof replacement services in Texas. Working alongside many local businesses and institutions, we have built a reputation for excellence and quality in the commercial and industrial sectors. Our expert team installs replacement roofs for warehouses, restaurants, office buildings, medical facilities and high-rises.
We offer all types of commercial roof replacement solutions for Texas businesses. Our team can replace low-slope, flat, or steep-slope commercial or industrial roofing.
We provide free roofing inspections on damaged roofs, allowing us to make the right recommendations on repair, maintenance or replacement. And with the ability to adapt to every type of building and roof material, your commercial roofing projects are in good hands.
Getting Your Commercial Roof Replaced
Meis Roofing understands that a commercial roof in poor condition can even cause a complete shutdown of your business. When you schedule a roofing estimate, our skilled and knowledgeable roofers will come to inspect the structure and the composition and condition of your roof. After discussing which roofing material you will need, we will provide you with an accurate roofing estimate.
Steps Involved in Commercial Roof Replacement
- After our team of expert roofers meets with you and thoroughly inspects your roof, we will take a core sample to identify the roofing, insulation and deck layers that are present on the existing roof.
- Next, we provide you with your replacement options, along with a roofing estimate that will explain our customized roof replacement strategy.
- Once a strategy is approved, the next step generally involves removing the old roofing material.
- After removing the old roof we will begin installing a new roof. Re-roofing ensures the underlying material or moisture will not go on to damage the new roof or deck.
- In some cases, we will offer an option to re-cover, where a new membrane is installed over an existing roof system.
The steps in your roof replacement process may vary, and depend on the size, shape and slope of your roof. Talk with our roofers today to get a comprehensive roof replacement plan that’s based on your particular roofing requirements.
Common Questions About Commercial and Industrial Roof Replacement
Project costs will vary depending on the requirements of each client. In most cases, however, asphalt shingles will be the lowest-cost roofing material for commercial and industrial buildings.
Metal, EPDM, modified bitumen, asphalt shingles, spray foam and PVC are all popular types of commercial roofing. Before installing a replacement roof, we analyze the needs of business owners, the practicality of a material – and the purpose of the premises – to determine the best choice.
Each of the materials has many benefits for commercial buildings. EPDM is a rubber roof that is lightweight and quick to install. TPO roofing is affordable and reflects heat to help cool a building. PVC roofing is a strong and environmentally friendly material.