Preparing for the Roofing Process
Below are some tips to help you prepare for the roofing process:
- Depending upon what type of roofing work is being done, you may need to prepare for noise at your home or business.
- Children and pets should be kept indoors during all work.
- If you have pictures, antiques, or any fragile items hanging on your walls, please remove them to avoid vibration from your roof work knocking them down.
- If possible, we request that you remove any vehicles from your driveway to allow our contractors easy access. You should also keep vehicles away from construction areas.
- In order to expedite the roofing process, we request that you not cover or block electrical outlets.
- Check your AC lines to ensure that they aren’t too close to your roof’s decking. This will prevent punctures.
- If you have a pool or hot tub, it would be a good idea to cover it while work is ongoing.
- When walking through the construction site, be alert for nails on the ground.
- Once we’re finished, please ensure that any gates are closed before letting pets out.
- Take a look at your vents after your roofing work is completed to check for misalignment.
- We accept payment in the form of insurance claim checks that have been endorsed, personal checks, cashier’s checks, and money orders. Please make all payable to MEIS Enterprise LLC. We also accept credit and debit cards, and there is a 3% fee added for these forms of payment. We do not accept cash.
Get in touch with MEIS Roofing & Construction today to receive a free inspection & estimate. Call 866-211-1116.