Things You Should Do Before We Arrive
While we make every effort to make the roof repair process as easy and worry-free as possible for you, the truth is, there are a few steps you can make to improve your own experience. The best way to have a stress-free roofing experience is to prepare for our arrival in advance. To help, we’ve assembled some simple, easy-to-follow roof tips that will make your next repair or replacement even easier.
Secure Valuable and Fragile Items
Vibrations and loud noises are inevitable during roof repair. These vibrations can carry through your home and cause pictures, antiques, figurines, and other fragile items to fall off the wall or from shelves. To prevent this, we recommend that you remove these fragile items from the wall. Pack them away in a safe place, and return them to the wall once the work is done.
We understand that some jobs cause more vibrations than others. To make sure you’re adequately prepared, call us ahead of time and ask what the extent of the vibrations are likely to be. You should also prepare for noise during the course of the repair.
Here are a few steps you can take to prepare your home for us to do our work:
- Keep children and pets inside throughout the course of the repair.
- Make sure your driveway is easily accessible and that vehicles are clear of the area where the repairs are being done.
- Do not cover or block outdoor electrical outlets – we need access to complete our work quickly.
- Cover up water features (pools, hot tubs, fountains, etc.) around your home. Dust and roof debris might otherwise get into the water or damage the filters, etc.
- Cover fragile plants and remove fragile yard decorations.
With a little help from you, we can complete your repairs quickly and efficiently, allowing your life to get back to normal. Call us today if you have additional comments or concerns. We are always happy to help.